Friday, May 31, 2013

 
 
Good morning!  Today I have card #3 made with the Bandstand kit.  Very CAS, my style!

And here is the tag that goes with it.

 
 


and the tag from to match this card.

We had a bad thunderstorm last night and lost our power for a while.  As many of you know we had a tornado hit our town last year and I guess Dalton remembers it.  We don't have a basement so our safest place to be is in a closet under the stairway which is where we rode out the tornado.  Last night when I realized the storm was going to be bad, I started clearing out the closet in case we had to get in there.  Dalton came through and asked, "Are we having a torcano(a tornado/volcano)"!  He was a little frightened when we lost power so after the storm passed we went to bed and the first thing out of his mouth this morning was, "Did the torcano get our swimming pool?"  So, you know we have all been going around saying torcano all morning.  I LOVE that boy!

No comments: