Thursday, June 4, 2015

I'm Here For You



Today's card was made with the stamp set, You've Got This.  I colored my flowers with Blendabilities.  I am continuing to use my blendabilities as I have had no problems at all with them but they are no longer available for purchase from Stampin' Up!  The sentiment is stamped in Delightful Dijon ink, I am really liking this color.

I am on vacation until June 22, we are going to my husband's family reunion in Kentucky and then I am going to get to visit my sisters and my brother for a few days and then we are headed to Florida for two weeks!  We are taking the four  littles to Disney, Lego Land, Universal Studios, Sea World, Space Center, and the beach.  We are leaving the big kids(adult children) home this time.  So while I am away, I am offering a special...FREE Shipping and FREE taxes on any order placed between June 2nd and June 22.  You can order online here, you will have to pay for the shipping and taxes when you order but when I return, I will reimburse you along with a FREE gift as well.

Update:  We made it to Kentucky in a little less than 8 hours and the littles did very well, I think the anticipation was enough to keep them excited and content.  The first thing they  did was jump in the pool for an hour and then to the room for another hour in the Cuzzi(Jacuzzi).  They went to sleep easy enough but were up at 5:30 wanting to go swim again.  Today we will visit family and friends, go to a local festival, take flowers to the family cemetaries,  and I'm sure more swimming.

No comments: