Friday, June 12, 2015

Thank You


I am loving this trend of using big sentiments as the focal image on a card.  This one is from the stamp set, A Whole Lot of Lovely.  I am writing these posts before I go on vacation and scheduling them but if you have questions I will be checking my email each day.  My email address is dls8383@gmail.com.



Today's fun....
We spent yesterday at the beach and pool.  The kids play hard at whatever we are doing and were ready for bed by 7:00 and were asleep in less than 5 minutes.  For the littles, it usually takes 2-3 times up for a drink of water or to go to the bathroom, or to hunt for their bedtime snuggly, but last night they were asleep before I finished one bedtime story.  Today's fun spot will be Sea World!


Sea World never dissappoints...the kids loved it.














No comments: