Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowy Day


It snowed today! We didn't get much white stuff but it sure got the kids excited. They really like to play in the snow, last year we got to build at last two snowmen plus we went skiing for the first time. I didn't put skis on since I had a broken arm but it was still fun to watch Toy and the girls. Sadie who was four at the time was a natural and went down a fairly big slope by herself without any problem. Shelby on the other hand had decided before we got there that she was going to fall a lot and she did. We are going again in Feb. but I don't think I will try it, I'm just not very athletic.


Today's post is easy peasy, a snowflake cut on the Cricut with dazzling diamonds , the background is a Cuttlebug embossed image of snowflakes, the blue snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch, and the greeting is punched with the SU designer label punch which has rub-ons on it also from SU. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: