Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas Day 6

I found this cute snowman stamp at Hobby Lobby.




This is our Gingerbread House, I will post pictures of the girls making it later. Good thing I took pictures as soon as we finished it because it has very few pieces of candy left on it and now they are eating the gingerbread!




I can't believe how fast time is flying by, it is almost Christmas and I still have shopping, baking, mailing, school functions to prepare for and attend, and about a hundred other things to accomplish before the big day. I haven't scheduled any more Stamping workshops until after Christmas, I did my last one this past weekend. I went to a craft show and took a few things. I did ok but I can sure tell the economy is getting bad and people are sure spending far less this year. I know that is not what is Christmas is suposed to be about, but you can almost sense a fear among people as they talk about what might lie ahead for our country and our economy. We really need to pray that our leaders will rely on God for guidance in their decision making.

Today I wanted to show you several photos. One is of some snowman soups I made for the craft fair. I saw one like the carrot shaped one in a local gift shop priced for $6.50 and thought I can make one prettier and cheaper. These sold the best at the craft show. I used the disposable icing bags you use to decorate cakes with and the coccoa and marshmallows are packaged inside to keep them fresh and make everything stay in place.

No comments: