Monday, December 8, 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas Day 3




Good Monday morning. Hope your weekend was good. Today I am posting a project I cased from Andrea Walford. It is a treat holder using the Winter Post from Stampin' Up, I think this is my favorite set right now. Started by cutting 3 Top Notes, 2 in red and one in Very Vanilla. I stamped the skaters on the card stock and then again on a post-it note which I cut out and placed over the skaters to make a mask. Next I stamped the trees from the set Lovely as a Tree. Next I used the word slit punch to punch all three top notes close to the top and then scored the Very Vanilla one a little below the punch. The Very Vanilla top note is then trimmed all the way around and a sentiment is stamped on one of the red ones. Next take a small bag and cut it down to fit on the other top note just below the punched section and using sticky red tape adhere it. Next put tape on the other side of the bag and holding the the other two top notes together and lined up with the first one, adhere the red one to the bag. Then cut a piece of ribbon and tie all three together. You will be able to raise the very vanilla top note to see the sentiment.

No comments: