Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas Day 4


Hope your day hasn't been as busy as mine. I am tired after 8 loads of laundry (and still at least 4 more to go), taking Shelby to school, going to get the oil changed in my car, washing the outside an vacuuming the inside of my car, fixing lunch, taking Sadie to pre-K, came home and got two packages ready to mail, drop packages off at post office, back to both schools to get both girls, rush home and fix them a snack and off to dance class for Shelby, come home and fix dinner, get Sadie ready for dance, take Sadie to dance and pick up Shelby, get Shelby in bath, wash an style her hair and get her ready for program at school, pick Sadie up at dance, back home to get Toy and Sadie and go to Shelby's program, home to get Shelby's homework and study for test, get girls ready for bed, all this and not a minute to stamp today. Just not fair.


I chose something easy for today, a Christmas card. I am still making cards and haven't sent any yet. Today's card features the Snow Swirled tree. I stamped it in Versamark and then embossed in silver and added pearls. The base of the card has patterned paper cut in three pieces and mounted on Baja Breeze. I think this card has an elegant look and really like how it turned out.

No comments: