Sunday, December 21, 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas Day 9


I don't know about you but I am finished with Christmas cards although I do have a few gifts left to buy as well as a lot of wrapping to do. I am afraid I have done it again this year, I really bought too much for my younger kids. Their grandparents came from Alabama yesterday and had Christmas with them, they usually take them to their motel and do gifts, take them out to dinner, and then let hem spend the night at the motel with them. This year however Shelby has strep throat and wasn't feeling well yesterday so they brought them home around 9:00 pm. so I had a little less time to get some things crossed off my "to do" list than I'd planned on.


Today, I thought I would share a thank you card, I have started working on those to send out after Christmas. Sometimes I combine my thank you with a Happy New Year card and I will share those with you over the next few days.

No comments: