Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bella Bleu Friend



I love how these cards turned out. It's a little hard to see because of the shadow but the bottom of the Not Quite Navy layer has the same scallop as the Kraft and Bella Bleu layers. This scallop was made using the Top Note die, I used the wide side and lined the paper up just inside the cut marks on the sides and then started it through the machine but just for a little ways and then backed it back out. Also, another hint about why I have two of the same card pictured, I always make two of every card...one to send and one to keep in my stash or to show to my classes.

REMINDER: The SU special on Designer paper ends very soon and the In Colors will be gone after June 30 so now is the time to stock up on paper, ink pads, and re-inkers. If you would like to order you can click on my Order Now button or contact me by e-mail.

1 comment:

Anjou Krelovich said...

Gorgeous. Love the colors and the bottom edge. I'm going to have to give that one a try!