Saturday, May 2, 2009

Flowers for Mom



The inspiration for today's card comes from a card by Becky Roberts which you can see on her blog http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com . I cut out a top note and embossed it. I used the Big Shot and the Daisy #2 die to cut three sizes of daisies which it sponged with So Saffron ink. The center of the daisy is also embossed with the Swiss dot folder. The sentiment is from the stamp set All Holidays. The leaf is made from the 5-petal flower punch. If you are interested in this project as a kit,the cost is $15.00 and you get enough supplies pre-cut and ready to assemble to make 8 cards. You won't get a stamped sentiment(you will get a scalloped oval punched out so you can stamp your own sentiment) but just about any sentiment would work for this card...Happy Birthday, Thank You, Get Well, ect. If you are interested contact me through e-mail(listed on banner) and I will send you an invoice through Paypal or you can send personal check.

5 comments:

Inking Idaho said...

Pretty dang cute! Fun, huh?!
Becky

Ann said...

This is so cheerful and springy! I love it!

Jacquel said...

This turned out great! I might be casing this myself!! tfs!!!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

WOW any Mom will love this. How special..Love the colors..
TFS!
Mandy

Gosia said...

It's beautiful!!!