Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friend to Friend



My computer has been down for the past few days because a certain little 5 year old decided to download music and now I can't get anything to upload from my camera. Today's post is something I made last month and decided it was not a good enough photo to put on my blog but it's all I have so here it is. I used pink pirouette and pretty in pink papers. The stamps are Pocket Silhouette and the sentiment says "friend to friend". I have several projects for Father's Day to show you when I get my computer to upload.



This is the culprit! I know what you are thinking...how can anyone this cute be so rotten? Well, take it from me...she is bad!

2 comments:

dd said...

She is too cute to be too bad! Also wanted to say thanks for the awesome blog candy I won recently and also thanks for getting my kit for the pretty daisy cards out so quickly. I love it.

Janelle Stollfus said...

Beautiful roses. I wish I had a window to look out that had a view like that! Kids are amazing at finding all the new ways to use a computer...and lock you out of it. lol Happy Monday!