Friday, May 22, 2009

Last Daisy


Ok, I know what you are saying..."She only has one die", the daisy, but honestly I have more it is just that I love the Daisy. This is the last project using it though for at least a little while unless I can't help myself. This is a card to go with the project from yesterday. Everything is pretty straight forward on how it it made except for the sentiment. I stamped it three times and used the small and large oval and the scallop oval punches to punch out the layers and then stack them back into one with all three colors...pretty cool, huh! You can't see from my terrible photo but the stamp from Oval All which is in the Occasions Mini catalog is designed to be used with these punches and you get a little bit of stamped image with each punch.

No comments: