Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lion Party Favor


Good evening, I am late posting today..so much going on here, Sadie had her end of school picnic today and I was in charge of getting the food together for 190 people. We had pizza, chips, cookies, and soft drinks. It was a lot of fun but now it means she goes to kindergarten in the fall and I am certainly not ready for that.

Today's project is a little lion made from our SU punches and glued onto a matchbox. I got the idea from Angie Juda on her Chic n' Scratch blog. I thought this would be such a cute party favor for an animal themed birthday party, inside the box is all the punched out pieces for the child to assemble another lion. I have a few ideas for some more animals which I am working on and will share soon.

3 comments:

Just Jenn Designz said...

Hi Sandy,
Love your blog!!! Your little lion party favor is absolutely adorable, and such a great idea for kids. I can't wait to see what other animals you come up with.
*hugs*,
Jenn

Moni said...

Waw this is so great project! Love the lion! Hugs, moni

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww, this is tooo darn cute!!! I love it :)

Hugs,
Cheryl