Thursday, March 22, 2012

3/21


Good afternoon!  Today I want to celebrate a VERY special guy in my life.  Today is 3/21 Day which is an acronym for Trisomy 21 also known as Downs Syndrome.  This is my nephew Jamie who has Downs.  He is going to turn 29 years old on March 25.  He is a huge blessing to everyone who knows him.  When I go to visit him in Kentucky, we usually go shopping and everybody we meet has to stop and talk to him.  I think he knows every person in Cumberland and what kind of vehicle they drive(which he insists on telling me!).  If you would like to help him celebrate his birthday, you can send him a card at Jamie Bush, P.O> box 17, Cumberland,Ky 40823.  He loves Nascar and country music.


edited to add....this was supposed to post yesterday, not sure why it didn't.

No comments: