Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Big Top Birthday

Good afternoon!  Today I have a 3-D project using Big Top Birthday DSP, I have not used this pretty paper near enough.  My girls are invited to a lot of birthday parties, it is not unusual to go to 2-3 parties a weekend, so I made a few treat boxes to have on hand.  For this one I used the Box #2 die and Tempting Turquoise card stock.  These little boxes are perfect for filling with a few pieces of candy, cash,  jewelry, lip gloss, nail polish,  or small toys.   Thanks for stopping by.

Some of you have asked how you can help out the tornado victims here in Harrisburg, I think the most beneficial way right now would be to make donations to the American Red Cross.  I worked for ARC when we lived in Alabama as a Quality Control Manager in their Blood Banks and I can attest to what an awesome job they do in that area as well as their Disaster Relief.

No comments: