Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary


Good morning!  Today I have the second card from my Occasions class.  This one is very simple and easy to put together unlike the one from yesterday.  I think my ladies from yesterday and last night thought I made it a bit hard but they liked the outcome.  This one is an anniversary card but could be used for  wedding, birthday, or thinking of you.  The stamp set I used for the sentiment comes from Teen Tiny Wishes, if you don't have this set it is a good one to invest in.  It contains 24 sentiments that cover about anything you are looking for.  I also like that they all fit into the Large Oval punch.  I have had people come in to buy cards and say they wish a certain card was for birthday...I can easily stamp Happy Birthday punch it out and layer it over whatever was originally there.  I  used the Blossom punch for the flower, it is a stack of three with dimensional between the layers and each flower is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  The scallop is made with the Tasteful Trim die.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: