Monday, March 19, 2012

you crack me up


Good Monday morning!  Busy weekend at my house, I had a punch class on Saturday then we were off to a band competition in which my Shelby got a First Place for her flute solo.  Then it was a hurried trip home and pick up Dalton for the weekend.  On Sunday morning my husband decided to go feed the horses before church so they could ride as soon as church was over.  When he got to the farm, one of the horses was very sick.  Poor Dolly is just very old so they decided to put her down, my girls don't know yet, we are waiting until tonight to tell them since they are out of school tomorrow.

Onto a brighter subject, I just love this little chick from a retired set called A Good Egg.  I saw a similar card on Pinterest using different stamps and different papers.  I used Domestic Goddess DSP, Pool Party ribbon, and a Twiterpated button.  Not sure what the name of the design for the paper piecing is, I have stacks of retired papers I am trying to use up.

Don't forget SAB ends on March 31!

No comments: