Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Congratulations


Good evening!  It has been a super busy day with doctors appointments for myself and my Shelby.  It never fails, they are always behind and we sit in the waiting room for a couple hours but then when we get in to see the doctor the fire alarms go off so we have to evacuate the building.  It sure makes for a long day.

I do have a project to share, a very simple design that went together really quick.  Not sure if this stamp is a retired a la ca rte  stamp or if it came in a set because I found it just lying in my shelf and not in a case.   The paper is from the Celebrations DSP along with Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, and Whisper White card stock.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Carol Payne said...

Hi Sandy! So glad to see you are keeping busy stampin'! Congrats on your new recruit!
Carol Payne