Thursday, May 17, 2012

Celebrate MOJO Monday




Good afternoon!  Today I have another sneak peek from the upcoming catalog.  Baja Breeze has always been one of my favorite colors, just about any other color goes well with it so I was happy to see this DSP.  It is called Floral District and coordinates with Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Tangerine Tango, and Whisper White.  I used the MOJO Monday sketch(I just flipped it) for the design but forgot to post it on Monday.  The stamp set is Betsy's Blossoms, I used it earlier in the week just a different image.  Thanks for stopping by.


ps...don't forget I am having Open House on Saturday...I have been busy making samples with a lot of things from the new catalog.  You can register for door prizes and do a Make and Take as well.

No comments: