Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Father's Day



Good afternoon!  Today is the last of the cards from my Occasions Class. for this card we used some retired DSP and the Open Sea stamp set.  I am glad this set made it into the new catalog, it is perfect for those hard to make masculine cards.

Also wanted to remind everyone that today is the last day to order from the old catalog.  For those who have already placed an order from the new catalog, I will be able to place that order tomorrow at noon.

I haven't got an update on Jamie yet today, I will post again as soon as I hear something new.  Thanks so much for the prayers, I know that God has heard and the prayers are working.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi ,
Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
On catching up with your creations I have learned about Jamie , I am so sorry and will keep him in my prayers.
Your cards of late are fabulous take care thinking of you

Hugs Elaine