Monday, May 21, 2012

Friend



Good afternoon, hope your weekend was fabulous!  Whenever I get a new catalog the first thing I do is go through it an make me a list of the things I want to CASE.  This card caught my eye immediately , it is on page 133.  I did a few changes to it  and really like how it turned out.  The stamp set is Fabulous Phrases and is a carryover from the last catalog.  The color combo is one I have used often(Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, and retired Poppy Parade), I first saw it in the Color Coach.  If you don't have the Color Coach, I highly recommend you get it.  I use it almost every day.   Another new item is the stitched Daffodil Delight ribbon.  I will be doing a ribbon share again so be watching for those details.  

Thanks to all who came to my Open House on Saturday.  The winners of the prizes were...Chris won the embossing folder, Sharon H. won the Designer Paper, Shirley won the stamp set, Jeri won the card stock and stamp set, and Irma won the shopping bag.

No comments: