Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Catalog Sneak Peek


Good morning!  I got my preorder for the new catalog but didn't have time until today to actually play with it.  My card today has all new products on it.  The DSP is called Patio Party which is part of the bundle I got for FREE  for having a recruit during SAB, thanks Mandy!  The banner features the new In colors and they are yummy, they are Gumball Green, Primrose Petals,Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, and Midnight Muse.  The new stamp pads will be made from firm foam and I love how well they stamp.  The sentiment is attached to a new framelit die which is from a set of four called Apothecary Accents. Thanks for stopping by.


ps....I have a request for my local stampers....save me your half gallon milk jugs, I need them for a VBS project.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous mamia what a fabulous card, I love the colours and the bunting is gorgeous .
Well done Hugs Elaine