Monday, May 14, 2012

Open Sea


Good Monday afternoon!  I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday, mine was awesome.  My girls made me some of the cutest things ever, they are really good at card making and I get cards from them often but this year I got a coaster made from Sadie's artwork, beautiful watercolor pictures, I love you notes by my bed, flowers, and a lunch of fried green tomato sandwich(I am vegetarian, they had turkey added to theirs) with french fries.  I got flowers and phone calls from the older kids which was very nice.  Ok, Mother's Day is over so now it is time to focus on Father's Day although I used Happy Birthday on this card, it could easily be a Father's Day card..  I am so glad the stamp set, Open Sea, carried over to the new catalog since I hadn't even mounted it until this morning.  The DSP is from the new catalog and will be available June 1, it is from the Comfort Cafe collection.  The card stock colors are Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.  The sentiment was cut out with Bitty Banners Framelits also available June 1.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card , lovely soft colours and a fabulous sailing ship . Hugs Elaine