Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Tags Day 4

 
Good morning!  Today's tag was done with the stamp set Scentsational Season and the coordinating framlit dies, Holiday Collection.  I love Spiced Cider on cold days and so does a close friend of mine.  I usually give her some as part of her Christmas gift so this tag will be attached to it.

Now I also have something else to share with you today.  I am having a Bags and Tags class later this month and this is one of the items we will make.



I found these little paint cans at Target's dollar spot and bought all they had out that day.  This is the front and i added a piece of retired DSP all the around and then snowflake with the Snowflake # 2 die.


This is the side view with a tea light snowman tied onto some retired ribbon.  I first saw the tea light snowman on Pinterest and then on Becky Roberts blog.


And of course I had to decorate the lid as well.


And one more view of the snowman(before I added the jingle bell).  Sorry for the long post but I just had to show you my decorated paint can.  thanks for stopping by! 




No comments: