Saturday, December 22, 2012

happy birthday, cupcake!


Good morning!  My house is full of excitement as we rapidly approach Christmas.  Dalton told me last night that when we woke up Santa would be in bed with us.  Not sure where he came up with that one, I have been telling him how we will wake up on Christmas morning and go downstairs and Santa will have brought him presents. I am pretty sure he doesn't remember anything from last Christmas so all this is new to him.  He is loving Elf on a Shelf as is everyone in the house.  My husband gets as much enjoyment as the kids when they go looking to see what the Elf has gotten into and I have to say he is a naughty little elf.  But he is a good deterrent for bad behavior at least in the living room where he can see them misbehaving.

My card today is a Sneak Peek of some goodies available soon.  The stamp set is called Patterned Occasions and from SAB.  The DSP is from the Print Poetry collection which is a paper stack of 48 sheets that are 4 1/2 x 6 1/2.  I used Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, and Raspberry Ripple card stock.

No comments: