Friday, December 21, 2012

Moving Forward


Good morning!  Hope all your Christmas shopping is done and you are relaxing today with a cup of your favorite warm winter drink.....not so for me, I still have shopping to do and cookies to bake and gifts to wrap and stockings to fill and Church services to attend and groceries to buy and a Christmas meal to plan.  Oh, and cards to mail!  But I will get it done!  I have not been in the mood for Christmas cards as of late so I have begun planning for my Occasions Class next year and this set, Moving Forward, just called my name.  It has some very cute images and can be used for birthday, thinking of you, or just to send a hello to a friend.  I used a sneak peek at the cloud embossing folder from the Spring catalog as well as some new DSP from the Sunshine and Sprinkles Collection.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: