Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gift Certificates



Good morning again, I forgot to add this to my earlier post.  Do you have a someone who is hard to buy for but would love something from Stampin' Up?  Why not give them a gift certificate and I will put it in one of these cute little holders.  These were made with the Scalloped Envelope Bigz die and are only about 2 1/4x3 inches.  Did you notice the little Petite Curly Label punch in the center of the bigger Curly Label, I got that for FREE as part of Sale-a-bration.  The stamp I used was also a FREE
SAB item and is called Petite Pretties.  So, if you give someone a $50.00 gift certificate and they save it until January 22, they can pick out their own gift and get something from the SAB brochure for FREE and we all know FREE is always FUN!

No comments: