Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dear Santa

 
Good morning!  Today's project is a tag that you can hang on your door, it has a "Magic Key" attached.  This is perfect if you don't have a chimney for Santa to enter through!  I have made these for a couple years now and not sure where I got the poem but it very cute.  You can click on the image to be able to read it.  I used the retired stamp set, Dear Santa, and cut out the Top Note for the tag.  I have had these at my craft shows and have sold out every time this year.
 
Now, on to a personal note.  My Sadie told me this morning that she loved the musical they are doing at church.  When I asked her why, she said because it tells the truth.   I had to ask what she meant and she said that one line in one of the songs was the truth about Christmas..."He was born to answer Heaven's call".   That was music to my ears!  I feel like my biggest job as a Mom is to make sure my children have the information they need to make the decision to live their life for Christ and my girl is getting it!
 

No comments: