Saturday, January 19, 2013

Be My Valentine

 
 
Good afternoon!  I found a few minutes to stamp yesterday even with all the craziness of the day.  I had Dalton who had not gone to sleep the night before until 3:00 am and had to get him up at 8:00 to take Sadie to school. Shelby was home with a fever, and then the school called about noon to say that Sadie had an earache so I was very busy "doctoring" all the kiddos.  But, finally after my husband got home from work, he took over for a couple hours.  I found some more paint cans with colored lids and handles so I decorated one to hold Valentine goodies.  My DSP and the ribbon are retired but you could use any you have for this.  I used the Heart of Hearts embosslit to cut the hearts.  The heart pouch in the middle was made with the Petal Cone die.




You could put some jewelery of small candies in the pouch.


 Close-up of the card.

 and, a side view of the bucket showing the tag.

These projects will be available in a Valentine class in early February.  Have a blessed day!

No comments: