Friday, January 4, 2013

Birthday Butterflies


Good morning!  I have another CAS card for you today.  I am loving Marina Mist  lately, not sure why.  For this card I added Lucky Limeade and Melon Mambo, isn't it pretty together?   I was placing an order last week and was looking through the catalog and decided to purchase the Elegant Butterfly punch.  Before I could finish the order, someone dropped by to borrow a punch and while I was looking for it for her, guess what I found....the Elegant butterfly punch.  Do you do that??? Not even remember what you have bought, I am terrible about it.  Maybe that should be another New Years resolution.  Anyway, hope you like this easy card.  Thanks for stopping by!

ps....I do have a scrapbook page to share, just need to take a photo and since I am typing this post at night, I will upload it in am.

No comments: