Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Parker's Patterns

 
Good morning!  Today's card is another Sneak Peek at one of the Sale*a*bration stamp sets, Bloomin' Marvelous .  I used Parker's Pattern's DSP with Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist card stock.  I drew in the stem and used the Stocking punch for the leaf in Gumball Green.  the butterflies are from the Butterfly embosslit.  The ribbon is from the Spring Mini catalog and comes in Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Marina Mist.

I have a cute story to share as well.  This was the conversation in the car this morning as I drove the girls to school.

Shelby:  I hope (blank) is not at school today.
Sadie:  Why?
Shelby:  Because I think he likes me.
Sadie:  I thought (blank) likes you.
Shelby:  He does and that's the problem, I don't know which one to like.
Sadie:  Well, when I get old enough to date, I am having auditions.
Me: Trying not to let them see me laughing!

I am still doing my Scrap Book page a day but am having difficulty getting good photos.  My husband has promised to make me a light box so I will share them soon.

No comments: