Thursday, January 17, 2013

Your Carriage Awaits


 
 
Stampin' Up celebrates their 25th year in operation this year and they are really kickin' up their heels!  They have a whole bunch of ways to celebrate this anniversary.  One way is a new Kit Subscription called Paper Pumpkin that anyone can subscribe to.  It is an auto mail out but you can opt out at any point.  I am definitely signing up.  Above is the first kit which comes with a free block.  Each kit will be different and exciting.  Check it out and if you decide to do it, you can go online here or at the Shop Now link at the right top of my blog and sign up and choose me as your demonstrator.


Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
 
 
 
 

No comments: