Friday, January 11, 2013

Blessings


Good morning!  I love this card, it was a quick and easy one.  I had not opened this pack of DSP, Tea for Two, and didn't realize how pretty it was.  I used Calypso Coral card stock for the base and then for the umbrella used some In Colors.  The clouds were made with the Cloudy Day embossing folder and then cut out.  The sentiment is from the Take Care stamp set.



My sweet husband built me a photo tent!  I am still getting used to the lights and trying to adjust my camera to get the best photos but they already are much improved especially my scrap book pages.  This page is 8x8 which is what I am concentrating on right now since I have about a million pages to do.  This is my Shelby's  baptism which was in 2008.  I used the Crosses of Hope stamp set.

No comments: