Monday, January 28, 2013

Roar


Good Monday morning, hope your weekend was wonderful!  Mine was, as usual we pack as much as possible in on weekends.  Saturday, I had a class and then the kids and I headed out to Paducah for fun at Chucky Cheese, a little shopping, and then finished the day with Coldstone Creamery(my girls absolutely love this place).  Then on Sunday we had church, went out for lunch, and then worked on some class assignments the girls had. We knocked out a few AR books, got caught up on our Bible reading, and practiced times tables and algebra.   Sadie had to make a stringed musical instrument and she chose a guitar.  I will show you a photo of it if she makes it home with it still intact, it turned out really cute.

Ok, enough about that, on to a stamped project.  This is one of the cards we made at my Occasions class for kids birthdays.  Love this Dinoroar stamp set.  Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: