Monday, January 25, 2010

Another Bird House


I love how this little bird house turned out, it is actually a little box and the roof comes off and has a lid attached inside it. I plan to use it as a little treat or gift box but it would also be cute to hold birdseed for a wedding. I found a very good video tutorial for this here. I have to admit it is time consuming but it is well worth it. Both my girls are getting room makeovers this Spring and they both want one of these in their room and Shelby has decided she wants a kind of outdoor theme with birds, butterflies, and dragonflies. I will share photos as we go. Thanks for stopping by!
If you got an email from saying that you was in Group 1 or 2 for the Ribbon Share, your ribbon will be mailed today. The ribbon should be here this week for Group 3 and I have started Group 4 so if you would like to get in on this one please let me know quickly since they tend to fill up fast. In case you missed that post $21 for 3 yards of each of the 10 colors of satin ribbon if you pick it up, $25 if I mail it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: