Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Easter


Hope you are having a good Monday! Is it too early to make an Easter card? I don't send out very many Valentines and I have made several already so I thought I would do an Easter card for today. I love the Shades of Spring DP from the Occasions mini, they certainly get you thinking of Spring. I used Orchid Opulence and Certainly Celery card stock and cut the butterfly with the SU Beautiful Wings embosslit. It doesn't show up very well but the orchid circle where the butterfly is was embossed using the Perfect Details texturz plate.






I also want to let you know that I am going to offer a Ribbon Share again, the ribbon will be all 9 colors of 5/8 Satin Ribbon from page 27 of the Occasions mini plus the white satin ribbon from the regular catalog. The cost if you live locally will be $21.00 which includes s&h plus tax, if you need it mailed the cost will be $25.00. You will get 3 yards of 10 different colors. Let me know if you want to be part of this share, I only have 1 spot left but will do another one if i get 5 people, my email address is at the top in my banner.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: