Thursday, January 7, 2010

Heart Flowers


Good morning! We awoke to snow this morning, our first for the season. I also got quite a treat while looking outside my window, I saw two beautiful foxes running and playing in the snow. I tried to get a picture but they caught me and ran away. Today I have a case of the flowers made from the full heart punch which appeared in Stamping Success, which is a magazine for SU demonstrators. I used the cord buttons for the centers and wrapped bamboo skewers with ribbon for the stems.


I want to say thank you to Brenda, Angie, Lynn, Joyce, and Robin for taking advantage of the Special Offer I have going this month in conjunction with Sale-a-bration. Thanks to these ladies I made my minimum for the quarter in sales on the first day of Sale-a-bration !!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: