Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome Neighbor

Posted by Picasa

Good Saturday afternoon! For today I have a Fancy Favor box using paper from the paper pad in the Sale-a-bration catalog called Welcome Neighbor. The houses are on the front and the clouds are on the back side so I used less than a 6x6 piece. The tag was made using a stamp from the set, Bella's Bloom. I thought this would be cute to give to someone who just moved into your neighborhood filled with business cards or coupons from local restaurants, specialty shop, and of course my business card! When we moved to Alabama they had a Newcomers Club which I joined and they did something similar, then we met once a week at the restaurants that had donated the coupons. I thought this was a neat way to get to know the city and to get to know new people. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: