Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Easter Blessings


These are one of my favorite flowers, not just because of their beauty but I know when I see them start to bloom Spring is near. Our weather has been so crazy around here this season and I saw some of the daffodil stems peeping through the ground in my yard, I sure hope the weather doesn't mess them up so that they don't bloom when they are supposed to. The stamps for this card are from the set, Abundant Hope, available in Occasions mini.

I mailed round 1 & 2 0f the Ribbon Share today, also mailed out the kits that were ordered between Jan 20 & 25. The ribbon should be here for round 3 & 4 by Friday and hopefully I will get that mailed on Monday. Still have 3 spaces for round 4 if you are interested. Contact me at dls8383@gmail.com to order a kit or ribbon share.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: