Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Love You Much


Good afternoon! I have got a lot accomplished today and even made a little time for stamping. I found a sketch at the MOJO Monday blog that I wanted to try and this is what I came up with. I really like the Valentine paper from the Occasions Mini. I used Chocolate chip with it(although it looks like black in the photo) and used the Heart of Hearts embosslit again, I am liking it as well. the sentiment comes from the stamp set, Whimsical Words and I added a little "bling" around the scallop circle. Hope you like it.


Thanks to Caren, Sarah, and Jennifer for ordering kits, they are on their way, enjoy! Don't forget to check out my Special Offer for this month as well as the Kit of the Month.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Cute card Sandy! My SU package arrived today...and the stamps already have ink on them! Love them...thank you again!