Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January Kit of the Month















Good evening. I had an enjoyable day, my friend Robin came over and we designed and made a card and a favor box for her February Sorority meeting. I love the black, red, and white one, it just looks "classy" to me. This was some DP Robing brought over so I don't know where she got it. the pink and red one uses the Sending Love DP with real Red and Pretty in Pink. We used the Heart of Hearts embosslit for the hearts. The box is made with Box #2 die and we attached hearts to the ends of the ribbon using the tiny heart punch from the Occasions Mini catalog. You really have to click on the photos to enlarge so you can see all the detail.
This will be my Kit of the Month project for January. It will be the one in Real Red and Pretty in Pink. You will get enough materials to make 2 cards and 2 boxes. Email me for pricing, the more kits you order the less they will cost. I accept Paypal, personal check, and money order.



No comments: