Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bundle of Joy


Hope you are having a good day, I have enjoyed my grandson Dalton today. He spent the night last night and we have played all day, he is crawling and pulling up and he is so much fun. I did sneak away and stamp a little while he napped. I was talking to a friend today while waiting for Sadie to get out of school and she told me some good news. She is pregnant with her fourth child, she has 3 beautiful girls and will find out the sex of this one very soon. I came home and pulled out my baby cards and noticed I was out of girl cards. Now, I know she wants a boy this time but I thought I had better have a girl card on hand just in case. I used the stamp set Teddy and Train and lots of pink paper and brown ink. I hope I get to give her one of the boy cards I have on hand but I know she will be happy no matter how her ultrasound turns out so long as she has a healthy baby. Good luck, Katie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: