Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's a Boy


Getting a good photo is very hard with all the cloudy days we are having, the colors aren't exactly true but this was as close as I was able to get them with my limited editing capabilities. The main thing I want to share is the way I made the tag, this is the Medium Jewelry Tag from the Occasions mini and if you have seen it you know how tiny it is which is good for all the sentiments that come with the coordinating stamp set. I wanted to use a different sentiment so I needed to make it bigger, so I stamped my image and punched it out first with the word window punch and then punched out a tag and it fit nicely and extended the tag. I have had questions about if SU is coming out with a small or large Jewelry Tag punch and I don't know for sure but I think the medium description refers to the size of the punch in comparison to the Large Bird Punch and the Small Heart punch and not to a size of the tag. Hope you have a wonderful evening!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Trudy Reed said...

Thanks for the window punch tip. Love the card
Trudy Reed