Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rock-a-Bye-Baby

When I saw this DP in the Good Neighbors paper pad, it reminded me of water but I still didn't know what I was going to use it with. Then I saw a baby card while blog surfing and knew what I wanted to do with it. I used the Nursery Necessities stamp set and the card stock colors are Taken with Teal, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, and Whisper White. The inspiration for this card was from Stamping 4 Sanity. If you are wondering why so many baby cards lately, I have been asked by the owner of a Baby Store in Alabama to supply her with a variety of baby cards to sell in her store. Since most of her business is from people buying gifts she needs cards to go along with the gift. Now, I can't show you all of them yet until she gets a chance to preview and buy the ones she wants. I have sent her 2 different batches to preview, this one was from the first batch and I am happy to say it was a winner! If you have a need for specialty cards, let me know and I will be glad to send you a price list.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: