Friday, February 5, 2010

The Pink Event


Good morning. Ladies, mark your calendars now for March 13...this is the date for a Cancer Awareness Brunch/Styleshow also known as THE PINK EVENT. It is being held at the SIC Foundation building on 540 N. Commercial St., Harrisburg, Illinois from 9:30-12:00. Mama T will provide entertainment as well as a fashion show by Kathleen's Bridal, Maurices, and Pee Wee shop. Local vendors will be there as well. I will have tons of Easter, Spring, and PINK items for sale. The ticket cost is $10.00 which goes to American Cancer Society. A portion of my sales will be donated as well.
OK, on to my project for today, I have a cute little basket from the Basket and Blooms die. I haven't used this die lately and since one of my New Year resolutions was to use what I have before buying more I thought I had better get with it. You have two options for the bottom of this basket, you can design it like a Dixie cup or make it flat on the bottom. I made a flat bottom on this one. I also pulled out my Daisy #2 die since I am dreaming of Spring. And then of course I had to make something PINK for today and I also used a piece of Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon. If you haven't seen this ribbon in person it is beautiful, I'll be using it a lot in the next few weeks. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: