Monday, February 8, 2010

L is for Love


Hope you are having a good Monday! I am trying to recover from a very busy weekend, 4 basketball games and then another one tonight. I have a Valentine for you today using the Movers and Shapers heart die with a kind of gate fold. You fold your card stock and place the fold on top of the Heart with the fold in the center of the heart and run it through the Big Shot but only enough so that half of the heart is cut. Hope this makes sense, if not send me an email and I will try to explain it better. I also use the Pinking Hearts punch and Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon.





Here is a photo with the card opened. Thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

Cute card! Love how you've cut out 1/2 of the heart. What a great card design...TFS!