Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Together Forever/Guest Stamper Needed


First off, let me apologize for this photo!!! I could not get a good photograph today probably because of the time of day I tried but I decided to go ahead and put it on here. The color should be Cameo Coral although it looks like some funky orange color. My cousin's daughter is getting married and she wanted some Favor boxes to give as a little Thank You gift to her wedding party. Her colors are coral and white so I made her 30 of the Fancy Favor bags and the card is what I sent from me. The Fancy Favor box/bag and the card uses the Bride Specialty paper.

I also wanted to say a huge Thank You to several ladies who sent me emails saying they had missed my posts lately, I haven't been ill just very busy. Basketball season is in full swing for my girls and in the month of February alone between the two of them we have 37 games(five games this Saturday and 1 on Sunday) and 28 practices not to mention Gymnastics, Girl Scouts, and church activities. My posts will be sporadic this month as time permits and for that reason I am asking that anyone interested to let me know if you would like to be a Guest stamper. I prefer that you use SU products, it doesn't have to be all SU but at least some. To get all the details and requirements, contact me at dls8383@gmail.comPosted by Picasa

No comments: