Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Good afternoon! I am really feeling the pain...the kids have been out of school all week except for Monday and they are out again tomorrow. They are just a little bit bored so they are are picking at each other and I am constantly playing referee, I just sent them upstairs to clean their rooms and based on what I can hear they are at it again. OK enough whining...today I have a project using the Milk Carton Die and a box that holds two. This was going to be a Valentine project when I started it 2 weeks ago but I got interrupted and didn't get it finished until thins morning so I am using it for a birthday instead. The paper is Sending Love. I used a pink paperclip to hold the box shut and tied a piece of Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon through them. The sentiment is from the Chit Chat rub-ons.



I have one ribbon share left from the Satin Ribbon if anyone is interested. Contact me at dls8383@gmail.com. It is $21.00 if you pick it up and $24 if I mail it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: