Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Color Renovation



Stampin' Up told us a couple days ago that they would reveal a huge announcement today! They are renovating our colors! They are retiring a lot of colors, bringing back some retired In Colors and adding new In Colors in the new catalog in July. Some other good news concerning the In Colors is that they will stay around for 2 years instead of one. I told you guys a while back that they had told us not to get rid of the previous In colors and they kept their promise of bringing the favorite ones back, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, River Rock, and soft Suede just to name a few. Now, I know this may not sound so good to some people, I myself am wondering about what this will do to my stamping budget but if I know SU they are going to make this as easy as possible for everyone. I will have to add to my stash as my budget permits and I will continue to use retired items until I run out because they are still going to coordinate with the new colors.
This also means that the retiring items will probably sell out quick so if you have favorites you probably should stock up now. I plan on buying the reinkers of my favorite colors for sure. I will try to get a list made of the retiring colors and be back a little later with that.

No comments: