Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cute as a Button


Do you ever have days when everything seems to go wrong? Well today is that day for me! My husband is out of town and I don't sleep well when he is gone so my bad day really started last night. He took my car so I am driving his truck which I really dislike driving because it is hard for me to maneuver. I dropped the girls off at school this morning and decided to go grocery shopping. I locked the truck door when I got out not knowing he has a different key to unlock the door other than the ignition key which he must have forgotten to give to me. I bought a lot of frozen items since we eat convenient meals when he is away not knowing I would spend 2 hours in the parking lot in 75 degree weather trying to get into the the truck. I finally get into the truck thanks to a very kind gentleman and brought my now thawed items home. I thought I really need to get a project made to post here so I got started. I couldn't find my paper trimmer anywhere, I had taken it with me on vacation so I think it has to be in the trunk of the car which is in Indianapolis. So on to plan B, I had made some 3x3 cards a couple weeks ago and had some card stock already cut so this is what I came up with using die cuts and punches. I used the Daisy die and square punches and Playground buttons. I think I will go to Walmart and buy me another paper trimmer today but I for sure won't lock the car door!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: